Provide technical support to ANCA Motion customers mainly within China. To provide the interface between customers, sales, support, marketing and engineering for ANCA Motion controls and products.
China Sales manager
Internal: Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, Quality, Finance
External: Customers, Suppliers
1. Applications Engineering
- Scoping and project managing of customer requirements.
- Technology demonstrations.
- Prototyping / mock-ups of HMI’s / Part programs etc.
- Manage and support with the integration of ANCA Motion products in the field.
- Provide and assist in software application development including PP/PLC/HMI/etc.
- Electrical Design / Electrical drawings.
- Customer training.
- Project Management to ensure customer milestones are met.
- Resident engineering support of new product developments.
- Configuration management of any artefacts developed and given to customer (software/hardware/drawings/documentation/etc.).
2. Technical Support
- Support technical service queries submitted by OEM Customers and internal customers.
- Submit timely, concise and accurate reports of all customer issues/concerns.
- Product fault finding and fault analysis in the field.
- Product fault reports. It is vital to communicate all product faults to the ANCA Motion support group. This information is important to ensure that we continue improving our current and future products.
- Root cause analysis. It is not enough to repair a fault but our main focus should be on why the fault occurred in the first place to ensure it doesn’t re-occur.
- Record keeping of service faults, service calls, technical support.
- Carry out minor electronic repairs within the branch if required.
- Manage our service stock within the branch to ensure that we always have the capacity to support our OEM customers. All stock must be managed through MFGPro.
- Pre-sales support to provide assurances to the potential client that the product will work as per their needs/requirements.
- Support ANCA Motion with customer sales enquires.
- Gather and feedback market intelligence (e.g. customers and their needs, competitors, product gap, product differentiators, etc.) through customer and market contact.
- Feedback customer details to ANCA Motion sales department.
Key Position Performance Measures
- Provide written monthly reports outlining achievements, progress, challenges, tasks completed, tasks in progress, etc.
- Submit a weekly time sheet outlining where the time has been spent.
- Ensure that all customer issues/concerns are communicated back via[email protected] for immediate notifications to the support group.
- Ensure that all commercial information or market intelligence is reported back to your direct report as soon as reasonably possible.
- Our customers are our most important asset and so support must be of a high standard. Therefore, communication back to the customer must be of high professional standard at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- A desire to work in a quality-driven environment.
- Prior experience in a similar position in a Technical role.
- A fair understanding of control systems.
- Fair knowledge of all aspects of machine tool construction, i.e., mechanical, electrical, PLC and software.
- Familiarity with PC based software packages.
- Good organizational skills.
- An enthusiastic and determined attitude that ensures he/she gets the job done.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to work together in a team and provide input at all levels.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills.
- Able to work in confidence.
- Able to work from their own initiative.
- Demonstrate flexible and positive attitude that ensures the job gets done.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Individual training
- International working environment
- Attractive compensation package
If you have all the qualities to make this role a success, please send your application to [email protected]